Reverie of Aurlia
Hello, and welcome to Aurlia!

This forum has a small yet friendly community which always enjoys new users!
Please consider becoming a member of the forum so that you may have splendiferous time here. ^-^

If you do so happen to join, contact Desmeon if you have any questions, comments, or concerns about the site.

Hope to see you around! <3

-Cordially,
The Staff Team

Cyna the loner hunter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cyna the loner hunter

Post by Cyna on Mon May 16, 2016 11:56 am

Personal

Full Name: Cyna Moon
Alias: N/A
Date of Birth/Age: Orius, Sriune, 38, 1882 (about 18 years old)
Sexuality: That really just depends on who they meet so I’m not going to answer that
Personality: Definitely a loner, there’s a reason she’s not in a faction, she hates working with others except good friends and she hates big cities and/or gatherings. generally she’s calm and serious but under one circumstance, that completely and utterly changes (scenario will once again be revealed with her backstory). It will either turn into overwhelming rage or sadness.
Fears: I’d like for that to be revealed along with her backstory

---

Appearance

Height: 5’ 8”
Weight: About 104lb.
Eye Color: Her eyes glow purple
Born Appearance/Looks: A slender body with dark brown, a little more than shoulder length, hair and small-ish breasts, not terribly well built but certainly healthy.

---

Items/Gear

Weapons: She uses what is called a cryo-bow, it’s basically a bow that fires bolts made of ice. And now, a lesson in science: basically what happens with the cryo-bow is it has a container of a fluid that will get incredibly cold on contact with air and since water expands when it freezes, this stuff freezes the water so fast that it expands to the length of an arrow, it also has a hole that you would use for shaping the ice into a bolt, as it grows the sides of the bow will start to bend back and pull out and once you release the bolt those parts will snap back to where they were originally, triggering a device that sends the arrow flying with more speed then you'd get with a normal bow
Clothing/Armor: She always wears these special sunglasses, and a black long coat with a hood, a ponytail and sneakers that have a natural looking pattern on the bottom.
Gear/Gadgets: She uses these poles with grips and straps on one end, the other end can shoot off and act as a grappling hook. She has two of these.
Other: N/A

---

Social Status

Place of birth: Zorus, Cedorin
Faction: N/A
Role: N/A
[b]Alignment:
Neutral
Family/Relatives: Her mother and father both died, her only remaining family is her brother Saitem.
Spouse: None
Pet(s)/Companion(s): She has a small dragon named Scarlet who follows her around and helps her in quite a few different ways (By small, I do mean small, like shoulder sized).

---

Misc.

Extra: N/A
History: One of those “I’d like to develop it as I go along” things.
Roleplay Sample: I sat in the tree waiting for Scarlet to come back. I waited for ten minutes for her to come back and was about to go looking for her when I spotted her circling the tree I was on. I whistled and she flew down to me and pointed to what she saw with her tail. I dunked my drawback bullet in my water pouch and prepared to draw back and shoot. About a minute later the creature came into view. I touched the bullet to the fluid container and pulled it back preparing to fire. I looked into the sight on my bow and fired, the bolt flew and hit the creature in the center of the forehead as it turned to look at me. I’ll be eating good tonight I thought.

Last edited by Cyna on Wed May 18, 2016 10:01 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Request of the admin and I wanted to add something)
Cyna
Hunter

Role : Hunter
Auli ( ₳ ) : 694

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cyna the loner hunter

Post by Zero on Mon May 16, 2016 9:13 pm

Cyna wrote:Personality: Definitely a loner, there’s a reason she’s not in a faction, she hates working with others except good friends, generally she’s calm and serious.

This personality is much too vague, under-detailed and short. One-liners are unacceptable, unfortunately. Fix this and you're good to go!

EDIT: You might also want to include her exact age.
Zero

Role : Assassin
Auli ( ₳ ) : 821

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyna on Wed May 18, 2016 9:31 am

OK, I fixed it. I also added a few things to other aspects so you way want to take another look at clothing, born appearance and weapons
Cyna
Hunter

Role : Hunter
Auli ( ₳ ) : 694

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero on Wed May 18, 2016 7:22 pm

Thanks. Your app is now APPROVED.
Zero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero on Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:05 pm

Your code is C65654.
Please refer to the information topic for details.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

Zero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top