Reverie of Aurlia
Hello, and welcome to Aurlia!

This forum has a small yet friendly community which always enjoys new users!
Please consider becoming a member of the forum so that you may have splendiferous time here. ^-^

If you do so happen to join, contact Desmeon if you have any questions, comments, or concerns about the site.

Hope to see you around! <3

-Cordially,
The Staff Team

Arrival At The Capital (OPEN) (POST-ORDER ENFORCED)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arrival At The Capital (OPEN) (POST-ORDER ENFORCED)

Post by Zero on Sun May 22, 2016 3:08 pm

This was it.. The Capital of Oranis; Decastrad. What a ride... Max thought, sighing in relief as he climbed the stairs ascending out of the metro stations and out onto the streets. As his mind began to wander, he couldn't help but wonder if he made the right choice leaving his mother like he had.. Right choice? He didn't have a choice. He drew in a sharp breath as he glanced around, taking in the stunning view. Colossal skyscrapers towered overhead, nearly quite literally scraping the sky. A carnival of neon lights illuminated the night sky, drowning out the dim twinkle of the stars. This was nothing like his old home. It was... lively. Only when a stampede of hustling bodies collided with his, was he shaken out of his awestruck haze.

Surprised, Max stumbled forward, pushed on by the ocean of people. When he was finally out of the chaos, he plopped himself down on a bench and tucked his cloak closer toward his body, shielding himself from the chilly night breeze. Now.. He reached into his pouches, sliding out a flyer and unfolding it carefully with his gloved hands, looking over it once more. It was an advertisement for the infamous band of rebels known only as Eviternity. It was a picture of a rebellion soldier pointing it's index finger at the reader with the caption "Eviternity needs YOU to join the Rebellion!".

The same, overused, yet somehow still charming, vintage slogan.. Max nearly chuckled at it's effort. Nearly... He hadn't smiled since that day.. It had been so long.. he had almost forgotten how to be happy entirely... He grit his teeth in frustration and crushed the paper in his palm, throwing it at the nearest trash can. Because he kept reminding himself of why he wasn't happy. It wasn't the world's fault.. it was his. Max stood up, turning and walking into a random direction. What was he doing here again? He stopped to think momentarily. Right. He needed to find a job- something to get him money. Anything would do.. as long as it sufficed.

A certain neon sign managed to catch his eye as he passed by. A bar.. Great. That was exactly what he needed. As if he wasn't distracted enough already. He didn't need alcohol to further cloud his thoughts. But now he was tempted and there was nothing stopping him. Cautiously he stepped through the doors, entering the crowded bar, filled to the brim with gambling alcoholics, prostitutes with the intent to take advantage of the drunken and shady hit-men looking to catch a job.

Max was.. a misfit among the crowd. He stuck out like a sore thumb. At that instant he was grateful he decided to wear the helmet. While making he way toward the front of the bar, his should was gripped by burly man, who reeked of tobacco and whiskey. "Looky at this one here, boys.. I think we've got ourselves a foreigner." The low, husky voice was accompanied by a few chuckles and sinister grins. Max narrowed his eyes, ticked off by these brainless goons that were probably too drunk to stand. Yet they were picking a fight anyway. "Fancy armor.." The man remarked, raising a brow. "Aitrikan military.. So you're a Frosty..." Glances they made Max squirm nervously in his skin were exchanged behind the man's back. Something was going down.. He could feel it in his gut.

"And you all know what we do to Frosties, don't you boys?" The man looked over his shoulder at his 'boys', a snake grin plastered onto his face. They all nodded collectively. There were at least five of them, maybe more. A full out bar brawl wasn't exactly on his 'agenda' and they looked serious. "If you're looking for a fight, you're picking on wrong-" The man thrust himself forward, into Max's face forcefully, clearly pissed. "I don't know who you think you are behind that helmet, Frosty, but you're facing the big boys now. Ain't no small time thugs in this joint."

"'Big Boys'? Were all the good gang names taken?"

"That's it! Cream this bastard!"

Two of his goons lunged forward, meaty arms outstretched, ready to tackle him to the ground. Thinking fast, Max charged at them, sliding under them at the last moment, causing them to collide with each other at full speed, crashing into a table and forcing bystanders to flee. The bigger they are.. the harder they fall. Another goon had left the group and was now preparing a punch. When he swung his fist, Max ducked, countering the attack with a swift kick to the stomach. The goon was sent stumbling backwards, knocking over two of his own team like a bowling ball to it's pins. He would he down for a while..

One of the other two that had originally attacked had recovered and now lashed out a Max. Max, in response, spun around, blocking his arm from coming down on him. For a brief few moments they were locked in a staring contest, waiting for the other to give out, however, it was abruptly interrupted when another goon attempted to tackle his side, however, tumbled  onto the floor when Max bent his front half forward, evading his grip. With that, Max thrust his knee upwards, slamming it into the goon's crotch, causing them to loose their grip. He then, having caught the goon off guard, upper-cutted him square in the jaw. The goon fell backwards, squirming in pain.

"Don't move! Or I'll shoot!"

The voice of the gang leader yelled out from behind him. Great.. He had a gun. Glancing over his shoulder, his eyes met the front of a pistol, aimed directly at his head. If the man shot, he wouldn't miss. Dammit. "Haven't you ever heard not to bring a gun to a bar fight?"

(Because the last one was a complete failure do to me not being able to respond, I have created a new one in hopes it will be more successful. This one is post-order enforced. Meaning everyone posts in order. Remember to give enough content for others to go off of. Bland, boring, 4 sentence posts are not permitted.

Post order:

1. Zero
2. Starfire
3. Desmeon
Zero

Role : Assassin
Auli ( ₳ ) : 821

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arrival At The Capital (OPEN) (POST-ORDER ENFORCED)

Post by Starfire on Sun May 22, 2016 3:53 pm

~can I be second in the posting order?~
Starfire
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Role : Co-Leader
Auli ( ₳ ) : 888

View user profile https://www.quotev.com/29579999

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero on Sun May 22, 2016 3:56 pm

(Of course. Also, this minimum of 5 words is really starting to piss me off.)

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

Zero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire on Sun May 22, 2016 3:57 pm

~thanks. And me too, a little. But it is there for a reason~

"Ashi, take us to Decastrad!" Starfire commanded. Her growing Firebird cried in response and tilted her wings, setting the course. As Ashi flew on, Starfire flopped onto her back, letting out a long sigh of content. Ashi that out another sharp cry, something between a meow and a squawk.
Starfire laughed. "You're right, Ashi. Good thing you weren't on fire or my hair would've been burned off!"
Yawning, Starfire strapped herself tightly to Ashi and closed her eyes. "Don't let me fall off," she murmured. A moment later she was asleep.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
Apathetic (Story revolving around Starfire's sister + 1 other chari of mine)
Starfire
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Desmeon on Sun May 22, 2016 4:04 pm

It was odd. The fact that she was back here. Back in Decastrad, and so soon, too. It felt like only a couple months ago that she were here...Clearing those rumors that she were a fake. Well sure, she kinda was, but she was only doing this as a last request.
Desmeon gazed out over the city from a shadowed overhang on top of an office building. She hadn't let any of her "close" members know she was here. Not even her Co-Leader. She would only travel across Aurlia to see how things were coming along with the other, Mini-Leaders. In secret, she would visit those leaders sometime past midnight, being sure she wasn't spotted by any other person. Desmeon would ask them questions and usually afterwards, the Leaders would become overjoyed since they look up to her. Well, more like they look up to the Eviternity Leader... But never mind that. Tonight, she would have to wait until early, early morning, then go search for the Mini-Leader in Decastrad.

Only half an hour had passed and Desmeon felt that she was just wasting such precious time. There really wasn't much to do at the moment, but she supposed she could do something fun. She had plenty of time before that time past mid-night and doing nothing until then would not fare well with her.
Stepping out of her cover, she headed towards the fire escape stairs (that she used earlier to get on top of the office building), and hastily made her way down. At the bottom of the stairs, Desmeon found herself in an alley. Conveniently for her, this alley had many connections to other alleys which would take her to the heart of the city. Thus, she continued down the alley path, sticking to the shadows, and spray painting walls.

It wasn't long until Desmeon had reached halfway to Decastrad's center. She was still in the alley and had spray painted maybe just too much... For over a mile, the alley had Eviternity's symbol all over it's walls. She was proud of all of it, but then again, she did run out of spray paint. Her last can was in her hands, almost completely empty.
Sighing, Desme pondered on what to do now. She could still go to the center, but then the alley's walls would be naked. She didn't think there were any convenience stores with spray paint close by, though it'd be worth a shot to look for one.
Cautiously, she walked through the narrow path that lead to a main street. Stopping just at the end, Desmeon poked her head over the edge of a building. No one was in sight. A variety of buildings were on either side of the street that continued down, leading to somewhere. There was a small store, but it seemed to only hold groceries. Further down the block, there was a building that had a bright neon sign. Whatever the sign said, Demeon was drawn to it.
Pulling her hood to cover up her face even more, she stepped out of the alleyway, and casually made her way to the neon sign. The closer she got, the words on the sign became clearer. It was a bar. A damned bar. But hey, it was there for a reason. She had plenty of time left, and it wasn't like she was going to live sober all her life. Especially since that day. She wanted to forget it all and alcohol was the way to go. So, Desmeon trekked over to the bar, opened it's doors, and with what she saw, a smile crept onto her face.
Desmeon
Founder

Leader
FounderLeader

Role : Rebellion Leader
Auli ( ₳ ) : 1479

View user profile http://warriorcatcreater.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero on Sun May 22, 2016 4:49 pm

"Coward.." Max hissed with piercing toxicity. "Couldn't finish the fight you started... Figures." A filthy, spineless coward... He clenched his fists to tide his fury, his knuckles progressively turning white. "S-shut up!" The thug pressed the gun against the back of Max's head threateningly, gritting his teeth. "I'll end you, you little parasite!" The thug screeched, having clearly lost his temper.

Not yet.. Not today.. No no.. He had family who's life depended on his very actions. A million different courses of action raced through his brain at the same time, causing his heart rate to rise rapidly, nearly jumping out of his chest. Every one of them was a risk... On any other occasion, he may have taken those risks.. However, today was not one of those days. He had too much responsibility to take such reckless actions. Biting his lip, he looked toward his knife. Maybe.. just maybe.. He could turn around and-

The door swung open and the thug turned his head to see who it was. Perfect timing. With that, Max spun around grabbing the thugs forearm and bending it towards him, aiming the gun at the thug's head. Surprised and unaware that the gun was now aimed toward him, the thug pulled the trigger without hesitation.

The bullet pierced the thug's skull, rupturing his brain and killing him instantaneously. The thug's now lifeless body lurched forward, collapsing onto the floor below. Blood began to pool around him.  Narrowing his eyes, Max whipped around to aim the gun at the figure who had arrived in the nick of time. Expecting to see an authority, he was intrigued to see that it was instead a normal civilian.. Well.. Depending on what you considered normal.

The figure was wearing a gasmask with a tinted visor, concealing their identity. Their gender could only be assumed. "Impeccable timing." Max remarked, tossing the pistol behind him and dusting his gloved hands together.
Zero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire on Sun May 22, 2016 5:19 pm

Ashi landed about five minutes later at their destination. She reached back and gave Starfire a nudge. Starfire woke with a start. "Huh?" she murmured. "I-I'm up!"
   Ashi purred with laughter as Starfire looked around. Getting to her senses, Starfire unstrapped and slid off Ashi. 
   "Yeah, yeah," Starfire retorted. "Okay, no setting fire to anyone or anything. Got it? I don't want a bad reputation in this place as well. We're just here to have fun."
   Looking somewhat worried, Ashi let out a mournful squawk. Starfire laughed. "No, it doesn't! Don't worry, I don't do that. Actually... Now that you mention it..." the dark-haired teen shot her companion a mischievious look.
   Ashi flapped her wings in alarm and roared. "I'm kidding!" Starfire said. "But now that I think about it, I could use a few fights. Let's head to the bar. I promise I won't do any of that stuff."
   Starfire made her way to the bar, Ashi following carefully behind her. As they drew closer, Ashi let out a quiet squawk.
   "I was wondering that too," Starfire whispered back. "I mean, it'll probably be a little weird, a 17-year-old girl in a school uniform walking into a bar."
   Starfire signaled for Ashi to stay out of sight as they reached their destination. In the doorway stood a figure, their back to her. They seemed familiar, but it was impossible to tell without a good look at the front of them. Slipping into a dark alleyway, Starfire waited. Once they're in, I think I'll do some spray painting. Starfire thought with a smirk.
Starfire
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Desmeon on Sun May 22, 2016 10:28 pm

Desmeon grinned as some blood splattered onto her boots. The guy had done a fine job of killing the thug when he was distracted, though almost anyone would take that opportunity. But she had to give him props, being able to kill a man at a bar in the capital. This was a first actually, she hadn't walked into a bar before to see a man get murdered in front of her. It was different and pleasing. Maybe she'd walk into bars more often now...

After the guy threw the pistol to the side, Des watched it plop to the ground before continuing on her way to the bar table. She didn't say a thing to him as it wasn't necessary. She supposed her timing was quite perfect, something she didn't really plan, but what ever made him feel good about himself, sure. Though, as she did pass the guy, she noticed the attire he wore. It was what stuck out the most to her. The armor he wore was from Aitrika, her home country. Now that was something out of the ordinary. No one smart enough would dare wear military gear in another country's land, especially if the two were in a conflict.

Taking a seat at the bar, she ordered a shot of their strongest, and carefully watched the odd guy. Then again, that made two of them. She was odd looking herself. Her gasmask made her stand out as much as the other guy, probably. But who cared. She was only here for a little drink, and soon she'd be out. She had errands to run and never enough time, except for this rare occasion.
Desmeon
Founder

Leader
FounderLeader

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero on Sun May 22, 2016 11:21 pm

Max didn't expect a response... He didn't get one either. They were (at least he assumed) concealing their identity, as he was. Thus, they would likely try to avoid conversation as much as possible. It was then he realized he should probably have made that same effort. Although, it was a little late now. As the masked figure brushed past him, he noticed them eyeing his choice of clothing with interest. Maybe he should have chose a little something less flashy.. It didn't help that the two countries were at war either. Real slick thinking.. Sighing inwardly, he hesitated a few more moments before making his way toward the counter. A drink.. That's what he was here for, right?

Max slid his hands onto the counter and asked for a bottle of one of their strongest whiskeys, disregarding the option of asking for shots completely. "The whole bottle? S-sir, that's going to cost yo-"

"Just give me the goddamn bottle."

As if they were an obedient dog given strict commands, the bartender bent down and began searching the wide variety of alcohols on the shelf below, bottles clanking together as they rummaged through them. While the bartender was busy preparing his drink, Max found himself examining the masked figure. He could have sworn he had seen them before.. Funny, as their face was hidden, yet somehow they still appeared familiar. But when he thought about it, they were nothing but a blank slate. It was just a feeling.. Perhaps he had seen them somewhere on a flier or the news.

Soon the bartender returned to him, holding a bottle of Fireweiss; A whiskey notorious for be extremely pungent with a 'fiery' bite, hence the name. Max faintly remembered the times when his father would swig this down as he polished the barrel of his shotgun until you could see your reflection. Bittersweet memories... But not the kind he exactly wanted to remember at this moment in time. He snatched it out of the bartenders hand, moving over a table a few feet away, plopping down into the seat and dropping his sniper rifle onto the table surface.

It wasn't exactly something most people would get away with doing but.. After what they just saw... He doubted the bartender would protest. With that, he popped the bottle cap off the lip of the bottle and lifted his helmet part way, taking a few gulps before pulling it away again and straightening his helmet. Instantly he felt the kick.. And boy was it a kick. Momentarily he vision blurred, making him a little fuzzy in the brain.
Zero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire on Mon May 23, 2016 12:23 am

Once the strangly familiar person had gone inside, Starfire pulled out a can of blue spray paint. "Hoh yeah," she laughed quietly. Then she sprayed the Eviternity symbol a couple times on the wall.
   Before entering the bar, Starfire stopped herself. Should I hide my identity? Then she shook her head. I don't see the point. I'll be recognized anyways.
   Steeling herself, Starfire stepped into the bar. Ignoring the few stares she got, she walked up to the counter and sat down. Ignoring the bartender's question, Starfire studied the person, and with a start remembered. Arg! How could I be so stupid? Of course they're familiar; that's my leader!
Deciding not to say anything, Starfire pondered on what she had told Ashi earlier. Should I get something? Like, maybe something weak? Wine? Do they have that here? Man, when it comes to bars, I am really inexpierienced.
Sighing, she turned to look at the dead thug behind her. She had seen him when she came in, but only from a stolen glance. Letting out another sigh, Starfire turned amback. What would Ashi say if I got a drink?
I'd be hurt and angry.
Starfire started. Ashi had never replied mentally before. So why now?

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
Starfire
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Desmeon on Mon May 23, 2016 2:47 pm

Desmeon was fully aware of when the school girl strolled into the bar and sat beside her. It was quite obvious as to who she was, well, to her at least. She was the only member in Eviternity that would dress up as a school girl, from what she knew. That girl was also, sadly, Evi's second in command. But other than that, it was quite the coincidence.
With the bartender setting a few shots of vodka in front of her, Desmeon discretely turned her gaze. She looked over at what that weird guy was doing now, and it wasn't surprising. It seemed as if he already downed a bit of his drink, and it was most likely that he was already tipsy. She considered doing that too, now looking back at the alcoholic drink in front of her. But then there was her second in command, sitting beside her. She didnt want to look like a fool, not like this. And besides, what if important info slipped? Perhaps after checking up on the Mini-Leaders in Oranis, she'd head on over to Greiva. Where she knew no one and not many knew her, she could get boozed like no tomorrow.
Glancing up to the bartender, then to Star, and no longer paying attention to the other guy, she decided to leave. She still had to buy spray paint as well.
Shifting around in her seat to face the door, Desmeon didn't bother to pay a thing. She just stood up and made her way to the door. She could feel the gaze of the bartender on her, but it did not matter. She never touched the vodka, so there was no point in paying. It wasn't like she had money anyway.
Desmeon
Founder

Leader
FounderLeader

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero on Mon May 23, 2016 5:32 pm

Max couldn't help but focus on the masked figure. It was odd, really. He felt he had seen them before, yet, it was as if fate was clouding his memories, keeping him from doing.. something.. important. He took another drink, noting to take a little less at a time. Yeah.. important.. The mask reminded him on something important.. Maybe the drink was a bit of overkill...

Tapping his finger on the lip of the bottle, he tried as hard as he possibly could to label them with a name. Evatness? Evillus? Evanit? .. Eviternity..

"You're from Eviternity.."

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

Zero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire on Mon May 23, 2016 8:11 pm

Deep in thought, Starfire barely noticed Desmeon leaving. *Ashi?* she tried. There was no response. *Ashi, was that you?* Again, no reply. Shrugging, Starfire stood. Suddenly feeling queasy and suffocated, she ran past Desmeon and back into the alley. Starfire took a deep breath, filling her lungs with fresh air. Well, not entirely fresh. But it was better than the bar.
“Let’s get outta here, Ashi.” Starfire whispered. Her friend responded by nudging her.
Wordlessly, Starfire seated herself on Ashi's back. Ashi raced past the bar and -- once in an open area -- flew up into the sky.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
Starfire
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Desmeon on Mon May 23, 2016 9:58 pm

With Star racing past her for some reason, it was in that same time Desmeon heard the word 'Eviternity.' She halted at the door and could feel everyone in the room watch her, along with the voices quieting. She grit her teeth with annoyance as the drunkard spat out that word. He made her look bad with that tone every drunk had. Without caring to look back, Desmeon gave an irritated sigh. She really wanted to say something, anything. But all she could do was shake her head.
Yeah, she was in Eviternity, the replacement Leader in fact, but she didn't want people to know. She never had anything against being the Leader or Eviternity, it's just that every time someone brought it up, all she could feel is anger. Anger...More like guilt, sorrow, and pain.
Desmeon didn't say a word, she had a place to be, and not much time if she still wanted to get that spray paint. So before she exited through the bar's doors, she gave that idiot guy the bird, and the option to follow her.
Desmeon
Founder

Leader
FounderLeader

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero on Tue May 24, 2016 12:39 am

(Sorry my last post was so short. I was really rushed.)

Max locked his gaze on the figures back, hoping for some kind of response.. A confirmation that his suspicions were correct. Again.. not a peep. Although he did get flipped off.. which he supposed gave him his answer.. Narrowing his eyes, he stared daggers in the back on the figures head. Eviternity... The flyer.. He reached into his cloak, searching for the paper, however, to no avail. That's right.. He had thrown it away. But from what he had gathered, it was a rebellion against the United Nations of Aurlia; the people who wanted his head. The people who took his fathers life...

Max balled his fists and shot up from the chair. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Without hesitation, he hurried toward the figure and slammed a gloved hand down onto their shoulder, stopping them in their tracks. "Are you really willing to drive off someone who is willing to aid your cause so quickly?" He whispered, his voice dark and shady, as if he were offering illegal drugs to a passerby in an alleyway. "I know who you are.. Desmeon.."

Max wasn't one to walk into something so blindly. While considering his option of joining on his way to Decastrad, he had done his fair share of research. The identity of their leader was, to his surprise, not as secret as you'd think it might have been. With a little bit of guesswork, Max had managed to identify his target and gather a few vital hunks of information. Apparently, not much was known about this guy except for his name.
Zero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire on Tue May 24, 2016 9:30 am

I'm gonna kill her I'm gonna kill her I'm gonna kill her I'm gonna kill her I'm gonna freakin' freakin' kill her, Starfire thought darkly.
Tied to a chair, Starfire struggled with the ropes. She couldn't stop thinking about how she absolutely failed back there. He's gonna kill me he's gonna kill me he's gonna kill me he's gonna freaking kill me. Unless these people kill me first.
[About 20 minutes before]
"Okay, I lied!" Starfire blurted, throwing her arms in the air. "We dont have work to do! That's just the thing! I need something to--"
A hand clamped over her mouth, cutting her off. Ashi reared up with a roar, ready to defend her owner. But as she readied her flames, something whizzed through the air and made contact with her neck. fzzt fzzt fzzt. Then the loyal Firebird collapsed onto the ground.
A moment later, something sharp and skinny pierced the Eviternity Co-Leader's neck. As her vision started to blur and her mind became fuzzy, Starfire reached for her knife. Not knowing where she was aiming and -- at that moment -- not caring about aim, she stabbed her attacker. They let out a sharp cry of anger and pain.
Then the world went black.

Now, tied to the chair, Starfire couldn't stop thinking about how much trouble she would be in.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
Starfire
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Desmeon on Tue May 24, 2016 9:59 am

With the guy's hand on her shoulder, Desmeon couldn't help but shriek internally. She absolutely wanted to knock him upside the head, but obviously, she couldn't do it. She was totally unaware of what occurred right outside the bar, as her problems lay with that damned guy. He even spoke her last name. Though it wasn't surprising. People had known about Desmeon, but that's the most of what the world knew. They didn't know how Eviternity's Leader really looked like, which she was grateful for, but the senior members of Eviternity knew. They did not know who she was, luckily for her, she was the only known Eviternity Leader to them.
Yet Desme did have to question, what gave it away? Her mask? Did people really start identifying the Evi Leader with a gasmask? If so, then she was screwed. Or she could continue using it, she'd just have to train more in running away from the authorities if they saw her on the streets. It would also mean she could no longer walk the main roads...Oh, how horrible that'd be. She wouldn't even be able to buy spray paint without the police being called on her.
Turning her head slightly to the side, Desmeon gazed at part of the guy's face that she could see. With a low tone of voice that the gasmask produced, she muttered, "Come with me."
Desmeon
Founder

Leader
FounderLeader

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero on Thu May 26, 2016 7:45 pm

(Sorry I haven't been on. I've been real busy. And this post it going to be real short. You didn't really give me enough to work with.)

Max raised a brow when they finally responded. He had to admit, it was a bit unexpected. He had partially assumed that they only accepted exclusively-trained soldiers into the rebellion. Well.. They probably needed all the firepower they could get at the moment. He flicked down the front of his helmet, concealing the rest of his face and nodded without questioning.
Zero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire on Thu May 26, 2016 8:03 pm

Starfire scowled at the floor while trying to untie her hands. It was then that she heard footsteps coming toward her. Starfire stopped and forced all emotion to drain from her face.
   "Well, well, well," chuckled a female voice. "Now what do we have here?"
    The room was too dark to see anything, but Starfire was well aware of the position of her kidnapper.
    "The Eviternity Co-Leader?" the girl continued. "My, not so strong now, are we?"
   Starfire didn't reply.
    "Starfire, was it? Except... that's not your real name."
    A very dim light slowly flickered on, slightly illuminating the girls face. She smiled, her eyes empty of humanity. Starfire nearly gasped.
   "Ahh..." said the girl. "Remember me, do you? You remember the cold feel of my knife pressed up against your neck, hm?" when Starfire didn't respond, she took out her knife and held it to Starfire's neck. "Answer me!"
    "Yes. I remember." Starfire replied in a monotone voice. On the outside, she was emotionless. On the inside, she was terrified. "I remember those students you killed, Kakara Romi."
   "And I had fun doing so."
   "You gonna kill me too?"
   "What?! Oh, of course not! Well, not yet at least. Oh, no no no. I'm going to do something muuuuch better." Kakara's eyes flashed. "I'm going to make you my mind slave!"

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
Starfire
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Desmeon on Thu May 26, 2016 8:23 pm

Desmeon was already outside, making her way into the nearest alley. She continued down further, hoping that the guy followed her. She didn't want to look back as she felt it was pointless. He either did or did not, and she would find out soon enough. She thought about his words earlier, him willing to aid her or something. Perhaps she could recruit him or he knew something she didn't. Either way, she'd have to play it safe.
Desme had been in a situation like this before, leading strangers deep into an alley so as to speak with them. It usually ended with them joining Eviternity's cause, but sometimes it was luring her into an ambush. She remembered the first time that happened, actually. She had no experience with those kinds of things, so she got out pretty beat and almost dead. It was with her fourth time of an ambush occurring that she actually came prepared, thus why having so many weapons on her at once.
Eventually, she reached the part of the alley that came to a crossroads. She halted right in the center of it and turned around to face where she came from.
Desmeon
Founder

Leader
FounderLeader

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero on Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:42 pm

(It's been a while, hasn't it? I've been doing a lot more. It's summer and work is piling up. So, apologies for the wait.)

Max had no clue where this Desmeon character was taking him. In fact, he had little to no information on him whatsoever. His background was completely unknown. No matter how hard he looked, all he could conjure up was his aliases, his faction and a hint onto how to identify him. Whether or not he was hostile was.. yet to be seen. Right now he was taking a blind strike in the dark. He could only hope he could hold his own against him if he decided to strike.

Max's fingers brushed against the grip of his dual pistols, shrouded by his cloak. Every muscle in his body was tense, ready to react at a moments notice. He'd have to rely on his sharp eyes and quick reflexes to pull him out of any situation this Desmeon threw him in. Of course, that was if this guy could even put up a fight with him. Who knew.. But.. If it was true.. This 'Eviternity'.. Then.. perhaps.. just maybe.. he'd make a living and finish what he had come here to do.

Just then, Desmeon turned around, however, made no attempt to draw a weapon of any sort. He had nearly jumped his gun on her but had thankfully managed to keep himself calm. Narrowing his eyes, he waited a few lengthy moments before breaking the ice. "If your debating on whether to shoot me or let me in, just know that you'd be both taking a risk and loosing a valuable asset. I assure you, I'm no stranger to death." He stated lowly, pushing his suspicions.
Zero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire on Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:43 pm

Starfire struggled to hide the paralyzing fear that bubbled up inside her at those words. "I won't let you have your 'fun'!" she snapped.
  "Oh, but I will," Kakara grinned. "Don't worry."
  She pressed the knife harder against Starfire's neck, drawing small beads of blood out. Then, quickly yet gracefully, she pulled the knife away, and a drop of blood landed on Starfire's cheek. "I'll be right back," Kakara chuckled. "Don't go anywhere~!"
  Her footsteps grew faint, along with the light, as Kakara left the room.
  It's not over yet. She's going to come back and... I gotta get outta here!

(I was gonna put more, and I had more, but I lost it... And I'm in a hurry)

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
Starfire
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Desmeon on Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:41 pm

Desmeon kept her gaze glued onto this odd but interesting fellow. It was funny to actually see him be so alert and prepared, but so was she. He just looked like the kind of guy who would easily get drunk and stay drunk, well from what she experienced for only a snippet of time. Though now, he seemed quite serious, with it being hard to tell if it was an act or complete truth. Either way, she too, would have to take this seriously and finish quickly.
"I don't plan on harming you in the slightest, so long as you don't do anything idiotic." Desmeon replied, with the voice alter device presenting her words with clarity and a low tone. "Now, who are you? Why do you so confidently speak to me? What makes you think that I am who you may have been searching for?" She asked just those three questions with little to no expectation for his cooperation. Whatever he may say next, will definitely play a large role in the next three minutes. As those few minutes was the amount of time she gave him to explain himself before she would abruptly take her leave. There was no point in sticking around if he was only going to slow her down.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
Des
Desmeon
Founder

Leader
FounderLeader

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero on Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:10 pm

Max hesitated, reluctant to tell him his name. If this guy knew who he was and was well aware that the UNA was offering a generous price for his head.. It likely wouldn't end well. Despite being enemies of the UNA, they would probably do anything for money. Just like every son of a bitch of this godforsaken planet.. He thought bitterly, wrinkling his nose behind his mask in disgust. He didn't need a name, did he? Plenty of other people got away with it. Why couldn't he?

"The only idiot I see right now is you. Far too quick to judge... I'm not like every other drunkard fool in the damned city, so you'd best get that in your head." He growled with growing hostility, pushing his luck a little bit far. He wouldn't be brushed off as just another beer guzzler, discarding their hard earned cash for tobacco and women. At least he knew money couldn't buy you happiness. Hell, to him, the world had no happiness to give.

It was a little ball of mistakes floating in space. Nothing more. He snorted in amusement. And people believed a god existed. If there was, he certainly wasn't doing a very good job.

"My name is not important. And if you expect me to crouch down and lick your boots until you let me in, I'm not." He spat with toxicity. "You are. My information pieces you together perfectly. Not to mention you reacted so drastically when I mentioned Eviternity."

"So.. You gonna sit there and pester me with more questions?"
Zero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire on Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:58 pm

"Oh, Starfire~!" Kakara's voice rang out.
Starfire stifled a gasp and once again drained the emotion from her face and voice. Kakara's figure, illuminated by the same dim light, came into view. Smiling, she held up a syringe. "Hold still~!"
Panic rose up inside Starfire, but she force herself to...obey. It'll only hurt more if I struggle. she thought.
"Hmm... You actually held still!" Kakara said as she leaned forward. She injected something into Starfire's neck, then leaned back, grinning.
Starfire's vision blurred, and colours edged it. Her mind began to feel fuzzy, but not tired. It was terrible. She felt like she wanted to sleep -- she felt exhausted -- yet she was more awake than ever before. "Ugh... What did you inject...?" she slurred.
Kakara laughed. "Lassu-vigilet, of course."
"No...what...are....you going to..do...?"
Kakara chuckled. "Seeing you so weak~...! Ah... It makes me feel so powerful! Hearing you slur~! Once-in-a-lifetime chance!"
"Annswer meee....!"
"Mhmmmhmhmmmhm.... No."

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
Starfire
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Desmeon on Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:11 pm

No. He was an idiot. Like she thought earlier, she didn't expect him cooperate. Sure, she didn't like his attitude, but she didn't ever consider being given at least some respect.
So evidence, huh? About herself? Anyone these days could be dressing up like her, it wouldn't be surprising. Although she supposed she did jump at the name Eviternity when he mentioned it. But anyone would if some drunk, creepy guy like himself put a hand on their shoulder.
Desme shuddered but it wasn't visible. She wouldn't want to have that guy to think she felt scared in the slightest; she wasn't. Okay, maybe the guy was possibly older than her and probably had military training unlike her, but...Alright no, she set this up for herself. Then again, so what if she got knocked out? She only wanted to live just for a time longer, is all.
Hopefully, he wouldn't do anything more stupid. She could only stand so much. Especially at the moment, all considering. Though now she wished she was the original leader of Eviternity...Avery would have said something by now, something that would make that guy not question the Evi leader's authority, well if he did think of joining the faction...
Desmeon stood straight, despite her smallness next to the guy's tallness. She gazed right at his mask, assuming where his eyes were. "No." She answered his pathetic excuse of a question. And with that, she turned right around, dashing away into the darkness. She suspected him to follow her, but she didn't mind what he did. Honestly, she did not know what he expected; a warm welcome into Eviternity? Her saying "Wow, welcome to the faction" or whatever? Really, he acted like a tough guy with all his aggression and "big words," but he really seemed like a total bastard. And now, it was all a matter of running away. She gave him three minutes, time was almost up and she had to get going or she'd be late.
Luckily, she was a quick runner, so she'd probably get there around...Oh who cared. She really just wanted to get away from him, as she knew she probably couldn't go up against him, not for the time being, at least. If in case she ever did see him again, well then good for him. He could be a fine benefit to Eviternity, but it did depend on where he kept his loyalty. He looked like someone who could handle himself, so why bother confronting the most notorious rebel faction?

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
Des
Desmeon
Founder

Leader
FounderLeader

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero on Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:45 pm

Max began to feel a tad concerned as the apparent Eviternity leader was struck with long moments of wooden silence. He was thinking? Or maybe he was just pondering on whether he should run, or go along with it. On examination, they were quite small. You'd have thought the leader of a rebellion would be a bit more.. intimidating. He tilted his head and continued to wait.

He flinched, nearly lunging forward out of instinct as Desmeon quickly replied with a simple 'no' and darted off toward.. wherever. He clenched his fists, his knuckles turning a pale white. Well... If they wouldn't give him a job, he'd just have to take it. With that, he took off after her, tailing her like a hound on a fleeing rabbit. The armor may have been a bit of over kill, as running was now more of a task than it had been before. At least it helped keep bullets off his hide.. Max realized his tactic wasn't working. The guy was pulling ahead.

Taking advantage of his surroundings, he ran up the side of the alley wall, swiftly jumping to and fro from the many convenient obstacles lining the alley way walls. When the alleyway ended, he resorted to roof tops. With an aerial advantage, he was quickly catching up to the runaway Eviternity leader.
Zero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire on Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:32 am

"HiiiiYA!"
Sakari sliced through the creatures blocking the path, determined to rescue her sister. The creatures looked strong, and they were, but they were no match for a yandere -- even one like Sakari. Coming to a huge group of them, Sakari skidded to a halt. She held the katana in her hands, which were drooping. After a few seconds of panting, Sakari held it up once more.
"I'll--!" Sakari sliced two creatures in half. "--stop--!" she sliced a couple more. "--anyone who gets--!" a few more. "-in my--!" she jumped into the air, spun around, and slammed back down onto the ground, slicing all but one of the creature. "--way!"
She stabbed the creature in the back, then rested her katana on her shoulder and smirk. "Don't mess with a yandere."

(Wanted to do more, but in hurry)

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
Starfire
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Desmeon on Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:01 am

Desmeon grumbled a sigh as she heard the guy hustling after her. Seriously, he was such a nuisance. Damn, she needed back up. Though she couldn't possibly stop and reach her walkie-talkie from her light backpack. She could only run for so long...This was starting to turn into a scene from the movies. She was running away from someone, only for them to eventually catch up to her and...Yeah, she didn't want to this end up like that. It was night-time, so running through the twists and turns in the alleyways shouldnt be a problem. They were dark enough for her to be unseen most the time.
Slightly turning her head to look behind her, the guy wasn't there. But she could guess where he was. Earlier, it did look like he had a lot on him, but then again, he was probably trained. So he could have been above her or behind, but wherever he was, she had to lose him. Or just make it to the post where the Mini-Leader was going to be. That was most likely her best bet. Though she'd have hold out until she did get there, and it would be soon.
Increasing her pace, Desmeon changed her direction into a darker alley. She could just about see, though it was a bit difficult to maker her way over the obstacles that randomly popped up. Yet she continued to do so, even taking turns into different alleys, or getting behind apartments and homes. Alleyways in cities were usually large, but in Decastrad, they were much larger than most. Luck seemed to be on her side, like usual. But she knew eventually it will run out, and when that day would come...She couldn't even comprehend.
By now, Desme hadn't a clue as to where that guy was, but she kept running, hiding, blending into the shadows. City lights had illuminated the main roads, so she did her best to avoid those areas. She felt that any minute now, she'd get jumped. And she was probably right. Considering where she was right now and her situation, it wouldnt be wholly surprising.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
Des
Desmeon
Founder

Leader
FounderLeader

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero on Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:44 am

Max snickered as he managed to catch up, running just above him as he traveled from roof to roof. He wouldn't get away. That was for certain. Just as he began to feel confident that he would catch him, the Eviternity leader dispersed into the shadows. Cursing under his breath, he tried his best to make him out in the darkness, occasionally catching a glimpse of his dimly lit outline, uncovered by the glows of the flickering florescent signs illuminating the doorways of commercial buildings.

Max glanced upwards and surveyed the area. Up ahead, as fate would have it, was a dead end. Finally. He had about enough of running after this bastard. Did he even know where he was going?
Zero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire on Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:47 pm

Soft humming filled the room as Kakara put together... Something. The exhausted-yet-unable-to-sleep feeling was torture! Just as Starfire closed her eyes for the fifth time in a futile attempt to sleep, something burst through the walls.
   Or rather...someone.
   Forcing her eyes open, Starfire looked up to see that it was indeed a person, not a thing, that had-- attacked Kakara?! Yes. There was no mistaking it.
   "D-don't!" Starfire sputtered. "Sh-she's a Yandere! She'll...kill y-you!"
   "I guess--" the figure paused to dodge Kakara's knife. "--I have to tell you-- HIIYAA!" she kicked Kakara to the opposite side of the room, and then turned to face Starfire. The figure's pink eyes glowed as she spoke. "--now. I just hope you will still accept me."
   The figure stepped into the dim light, revealing their identity. Starfire narrowed her eyes. "S...Sakari?"
   Starfire's little sister took a deep breath. "I'm a--"
   "Back off, you hopeless, half-yandere b*tch!" Kakara snarled, punching Sakari in the gut.
   "Y...yan...dere?" Starfire repeated slowly, realition slowly coming to her. "Wait...S...Sak....ari... Are... Are you a....?"
   Sakari knocked Kakara, who was grinning insanely, to the ground. Sakari raised her knife, and her pupils shrank. The corners of her mouth curled into a small smile, and she growled, "He's mine, Kakara. He will always be mine. Never, ever yours."
   Kakara was still grinning. "What makes you so sure?"
   "Because you are about to die," Sakari raised the knife higher, then stabbed it down into Kakara's heart.
   Sakari paused, trying to calm herself. "One stab is enough. One stab is enough. One stab is enough. One...stab...is enough! One stab is enough! One stab...is not enough!" she brought the knife down on Kakara's chest about five times more.
   She didn't stop until Starfire shouted, "Sakari! STOP YOU IDIOT!"
   Sakari stopped herself from stabbing the knife into her rival's chest again. She pulled back and stood up. After admiring her work, she walked over to Starfire.
   "I'm sorry." she beamed, cutting the ropes with her bloodied knife.
   "Sorry for what, idiot?!" Starfire snapped.
   "Sorry that you had to see that, of course!" Sakari cut the last rope as she spoke. "I mean, it's not like you have ever killed someone...'not out of self-defense' before."
   Ignoring her, Starfire stood. "You look like a psycho." she retorted.
   It was true. Holding the bloody knife in one hand, the blood splattered all over her school uniform, her shadowed face, and twitching arms made her look like a crazy psycho yandere. Which is basically what she was.
   "Don't worry, Sakari," Starfire sighed. "I still accept you as my sister."
  "Aww... Thanks."
  Starfire growled. "B-but don't get any ideas! It's not like I-I-I-I forgive you, or anything!" just then, Starfire collasped.
   Sakari tilted her head. "Well, I still succeeded, sister. I still succeeded, and Kakara still failed." Sakari crouched down. "In both her mission..." she picked her sister up easily. "...and in injecting that stuff into you."

Last edited by Starfire on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
Starfire
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:04 am

(Weaboo is over 9000. Also.. I don't think Japanese exists in this world..)

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

Zero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desmeon on Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:28 pm

(There most likely isn't Japanese stuff in Aurlia but then again....)

From running what seemed like forever, Desmeon soon clumsily tripped on her own feet. Her body skidded across the filthy alley pavement, friction from her clothes burning her knees and hands. Her gas-mask saved her face from getting hurt, but now the gas-mask was scratched up, though not too bad...
Slamming a fist down on the ground, Desmeon mumbled profanities continuously as she stood back up. Her hands and knees throbbed and her face felt uncomfortable after hitting it against the inside of her mask. Dammit, this was so stupid. How the hell did she manage that? She was probably still being followed, dammit! GAHH. Shaking her head to clear it from frustration, she then idiotically ran out out from the safety of the alley. Where was she? There had to be some sort of marker to let her know.

Stopping beside a shadowed wall right across from a flickering street light, Desmeon glanced around to check her surroundings. Some buildings had their lights on indoors, many didn't. Street lights were scattered all down the chilly emptiness of the road, and a breeze wafted throughout the place. The trees ruffled their leaves which made the street seem much more spooky. And the fact that she was running from someone made it all worse. It was like one of those child-hood games, hide and go seek, where you had to hide and run for your life or else you'd be "it." Oh those were the days...Yet now, damn she wish she didn't have to live like that everyday. It wasn't often she could rest up either, as the UNA were always on her tail.

Taking a deep sigh, feeling exhausted from the running, Desmeon looked up at the sky. Only one of the two moons were visible. Clouds drifted gracefully throughout the dark sky. What a beautiful night. It was so beautiful that the fact she were being trailed totally slipped her mind. Moving back up against the shaded wall, she took her backpack off her shoulders then set it down as she crouched. Opening the pack, she shuffled through it and grabbed her walkie-talkie. A little red light flashed on and off, signalling a call from somewhere. Pressing the side button, a hushed voice instantly sounded through the device.
"H-hello? De-Leader? You're probably preoccupied at the moment since you haven't picked up my other calls, but that is fine. I only wanted to let you know that everything is going fine over here. Nothing to worry about." There was pure silence for a few seconds before the voice continued, but much quieter. "Ever since you reached close to our base, I had tried to contact you, yet to no avail. I hope this time it goes through. There is no need for you to come over to the base tonight." Another short pause, "That is all. Snow Out."

Snow? Wasn't that the code for...Well what the hell. Now this? I suppose it was good for her to have gotten herself in a sticky situation with that odd guy, but those poor souls. Desmeon couldn't just stop and stall here, she really had to go and help them, save them. The UNA forces wouldn't be waiting for her to show up and her companions couldn't wait either...

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
Des
Desmeon
Founder

Leader
FounderLeader

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:41 pm

Max grit his teeth as the weight of his armor began to take his toll. He was supposed to be light on his feet not a walking tank. Although, this was all he could find. And it wasn't like he could just buy another set. He didn't have enough money to take care of himself, let alone buy a fancy suit. Biting his tongue, he pushed onward, determined to catch this bastard and get himself a job.. That is, if the guy would even give him a job after this.

Max was left bewildered when the Eviternity leader lost his footing and was sent flying forward, skidding along the ground. Ooo.. That was embarrassing. He grinned, somewhat amused by his flop. Skidding to a stop, he looked down at the guy, expecting to see him attempting to get to his feet. But, to his surprise, was left to find nothing. He'd already escaped. Max growled under his breath, looking around frantically to hopefully catch sight of him once again. There he was, heading back the way they had come. Letting out a frustrated sigh, he began his pursuit once again.

His legs were heavy and were starting to ache as he struggled to keep his balance. God dammit. How long was this going to go on? But ... No matter the cost, it would be worth it. It would always be worth it if it meant he could save who he loved the most. Cheesy, right? He halted. What.. was he doing? One moment he was chasing the Eviternity Leader as he ran for his life. And the next the guy was.. stargazing? Either this guy just didn't care or he was denser than a brick. He crossed his arms, watching him sit down against the wall just beneath him. Well, at least he made it easy.

With that, Max dropped to the ground in front of the Eviternity leader, facing him, his front half shrouded and his frame, outlined by the softly glowing streetlight overhead. You really know how to make someone work, kid. He huffed, catching his breath briefly before lunging forward, aiming for his neck. But you aren't getting away again..
Zero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:13 pm

"Ashiii! I can't play right now! Go away!" Sakari growled as Ashi continuously rubbed against her arm.
  She glanced back Kakara's dead body. Ashi followed her gaze. While Sakari grinned, Ashi seemed to cringe.
   "What should I do with her body?" Sakari asked no one in particular. "Should I burn it, grind it, or bury it?"
   "The last." Ashi seemed to say.
  "Aww! But I wanna grind it! She doesn't deserve to-- I know! It's the perfect plan. Starfire~! Star-ry. Wake up! I need you to tell me where our leader is."
  When Starfire didn't respond, Sakari frowned. "Star-ry. Ugh." she grabbed her sister's walkie-talkie "Fine. I'll get a hold of them myself.
"Hello?" Sakari said into the speaker. "Anyone hearing me?"

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
Starfire
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Desmeon on Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:47 pm

Desmeon looked up just as the guy from earlier landed in front of her. Almost right away, he sprung towards her seemingly with the intent to harm her. Just in the nick of time, she dodged the attack by throwing herself onto the ground completely in a laying position. The walkie-talkie was still in hand, with the side button pressed down. She gripped onto it with all her life as she began to roll away. She left the backpack where she once was, since it held little importance now.
This man was trying to kill her. Then perhaps all this time he was a UNA soldier from Aitrika! They wanted her, didn't they? Well too bad! She wouldn't give up easily, not now. Not when so many lives rest in her hands.

Swiftly rushing to her feet, Desmeon then dashed the opposite way she had come. She honestly didn't know where she was heading, but she felt like it was thisaway. It looked like it lead deeper into the capital, though now she wasn't so sure. Earlier she knew she was half-way to the center of Decastrad, yet that seemed like hours ago.  Somehow, she got a guy to trail her to this point and that was at a bar! Damn, did she wish she never poked her head in there. Especially since she coincidentally saw Star in the bar...Speaking of, what the hell happened to her? Here she was, the Eviternity Leader, being chased all the while needing to meet up with a Mini-Leader who now seemed to be in quite a pickle. Seriously, it's like this night could just get worse.

It was only as she was deep in concentration running away from that guy, that Desmeon realized the walkie-talkie not blinking red. She was still pressing the button, huh? Usually it would always blink red since she was so popular with the people. Just as she was going to let go, a muffled voice came from the device. Looking down with concern and frustration, yet keeping an eye on the road, she listened to what was next said. It sounded like a little girls voice. The hell? Who let a little girl speak through a rebel walkie-talkie? Not caring to glance back, Desmeon continued onward down the road while thinking of what to say. Should she respond to the call? If she did, it may slow her down, but then again, she left the dead weight on her shoulders back yonder. That backpack was slowing her down, and not anymore, so she could possibly risk it.

Pressing a button beside the one she was already holding, Desmeon quickly replied to the call with a worried tone in her voice. "I need backup! Decastrad center!" She didn't mean to sound worried at all, really, she was just being chased while needing to get to the Evi-Deca Base. But that was all she could say before bright lights and sirens came from up ahead. She was still on the road and soon unwillingly came to a stop. She couldn't help but halt completely as what she saw was horrible. The walkie-talkie fell from her hands, dropping onto the ground. This night was one of the worst nights she had ever spent in Decastrad.
The familiar looking building belonging to the Eviternity members here was not only on fire, but UNA forces surrounded it. They were fighting against the struggling Evi members, others beating them to a pulp or even opening fire. Smoke rose into the sky along with the leaping embers. The fire was definitely recent as the building wasn't entirely covered in flames, yet that was not acceptable. Her companions were being wounded, harmed, locked up, dying...Sure those members accepted this from the start, but she couldn't ever bear seeing it.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
Des
Desmeon
Founder

Leader
FounderLeader

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero on Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:20 pm

Max grunted as Desmeon rolled away from his grip, escaping him once again and darting off. He wasn't surprised, in fact, he had seen it coming. They were small and fast. Much more able than him; armor clad and heavy. Although, he was furious. This guy was making it so much more difficult than it had to be. In fact, this whole ordeal was completely ridiculous! Chasing after someone just to get a job? There were plenty of other paying careers that he could apply for. At this point, it was unlikely he'd even get it. After all... he had just tried to assault him. Was it even worth it?

Of course it wasn't. But Max was unbearably stubborn like that. He resumed his chase, feet pounding against the concrete, now slick with rain. As the drizzle became a downpour, he began to notice a red blinking being emitted from Desmeon's side. He was rather surprised when he frantically requested backup. This was the Eviternity leader. Surely someone of such a high rank could at least hold their own against him. Perhaps he just didn't want to risk it, after all, their capabilities were stranger to one another. This guy was much too important of an asset to Eviternity, it was wise not to throw himself into danger so carelessly.

Max blinked, blinded by the intense glare of flashing lights and fire as a certain building, consumed in flames came into view. He stopped, letting his eyes adjust, allowing him to see past the commotion and make out what was taking place before him. His stomach became an empty pit. UNA soldiers surrounded the building, armed and ready to open fire. He could only assume that this was a (former) Eviternity base, as Desmeon dropped to his knees, clearly horrified. Max was quite a ways behind him, but he could make out his movements as clear as day. Shaky. Shocked.. Probably devastated. It didn't look like any of them made it out. He surveyed the area, regretful to see that there were no dead bodies in sight.

His hollowness was quickly filled to the brim with unfathomable rage. Sick bastards. Couldn't go in and do the job themselves; make it quick and painless. But now, thanks to their 'efficency', these people had been cooked alive, enduring agony of unimaginable caliber. Max hadn't noticed that his fists were quivering in fury. He'd take these bastards out himself. One by one. Easy. They'd never know what hit them. With that, he took to the roof tops, making sure he was undetected as he quickly climbed to his perfect vantage point.

He slid out his sniper rifle, pulling back the bolt to insert the bullets. Into his pouched he reached, picking out a single bullet for each of the soldiers. He laid flat on his stomach and raised the butt of the rifle to his shoulder. See you in hell.. He thought darkly.

With a loud bang, he emptied a bullet directly into one soldier's eye. He targeted the next one, putting another bullet finely through their skull before they had the chance to figure out what had just occurred. He repeated this on the rest of soldiers, leaving only one. He'd at least give Desmeon the chance to avenge his comrades. After all, he'd have wanted it. But in case anything went wrong, he rested his sights on the soldier's head.
Zero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire on Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:57 pm

The response made Sakari frown. That didn't sound good. Oblivious to the fact that her leader had dropped their walkie-talkie, she replied, "Okay. I'm on my way!
   "C'mon, Ashi," Sakari continued, taking the walkie with her. "Starfire will be fine."
   Sakari glanced over at Kakara's body as she mounted Ashi. "I'll have to deal with her later. Ashi, head to the Eviternity base here. I have a feeling something's happening there...and that it is possibly where our leader is."
   Ashi squawked and left the shadow-filled room. She swiftly flew over to the base, and Sakari confirmed her suspicitions. UNA! Of course!
   Sakari nearly jumped at the sound of a rifle shot. Pinpointing the source of the sound, she saw an armored person on a roof, his rifle pointed at the last UNA soldier's head. Why isn't he shooting? Sakari wondered.
   Then she shook her head. "I should be wonder about my leader's whereabouts, not that guy. He's not important right now."
   Ashi suddenly swirved sharply to the right, nearly throwing her rider off. "Careful, Ashi!" Sakari growled.
   Ashi ignored Sakari's words and instead dove down, landing on the rooftop of a building. Sakari dismounted and looked at Ashi. "What is it?" she asked. "What are you trying to tell me? Wait! Did you find our leader? Or maybe some other clue? Or maybe--"
   Ashi cut her off with a low growl. She walked over to the edge of the building and looked down. Sakari followed her, peering over the edge as well. It was only the light of the flames that illuminated them, and even then it took a moment.
   But Sakari still recognized him. "Our leader!" Sakari beamed. Then she frowned. "Should we go down there? Or should we stay up here? I should've left Starfire a note or something, telling her about the situation. Right?" Sakari turned toward Ashi for some form of an answer. But Ashi wasn't there.
   Sakari looked around and easily spotted the Firebird. Ashi's mouth was open, and she looked as though she was about to...
   Sakari's eyes widened. She rushed over to Ashi. Should I stop her, or just knock off her aim? No, I need to stop her. She'll give us away, if she hasn't already.
   Sakari clamped Ashi's jaw shut. "No, Ashi!" she whispered fiercely. "You'll give us away! And plus, I think you should leave this one to our leader. But...I'll still go down there. To our leader, I mean. But you should stay up here. Please, Ashi."
   Without waiting for an answer, Sakari turned around and ran toward the other side of the roof. She jump onto the lower building's roof, rolling to break her fall. She jumped onto a couple more roofs before jumping down into the alley. She landed on the dumpster, jumped off, and took off running as soon as her feet hit the ground. She reached her destination quickly, stopping quite some ways behind her leader.
   "Looks like that armored guy took care of most of the soldiers," Sakari said. "So, once we deal with the last one, should we get to putting out the fire?" Hopefully Ashi is smart enough to listen. But if she flies off to get help... Well, I can't really get angry at her for that, right?

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
Starfire
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Desmeon on Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:06 pm

Desmeon watched in surprise, from her position in the middle of the road, as soldiers dropped dead. It seemed like someone was taking them out, perhaps an Eviternity member? Desmeon then jumped in her skin as a voice sounded behind her. Something about a guy in armor taking them down then putting out the fire. Turning around, She was shocked to see a slightly familiar face. She was a member of Eviternity; was she the one on the other side of the walkie-talkie from earlier? Backing up a couple paces, Desme tried to recall as to who this girl was. Her body was illuminated from the fire's light, but she couldnt clearly make out her features.

After a few seconds, Desmeon nodded in acknowledgement about putting out the fire. She didn't say a word as she deemed it not necessary. Shifting her body back to face the burning building, Desmeon ran once more, charging at the last soldier. He didn't even know what happened as she appeared a bit too quick, flipping out her Bowie knife and giving him a clean cut to his unprotected neck. Stupid, mindless soldier. That's how you die. She towered over his body as it slipped to the ground among the other soldiers and few Eviternity members bodies. Pure disgust spread across her face as she succumbed to the darkness within her heart. They'll pay alright, all of them. Who ever sided with the UNA deserved to be tortured, to suffer, and to be brought upon worlds of pain. They didn't deserve the sweet release of death, as that would be too easy.

Though now was not the time for that. The fire was growing more monstrous as seconds ticked by. Gazing up at the building, Desmeon gave an irritated sigh within her mask, and dashed into the building. She had to check for any survivors. There had to be some. There was no way they could have died just like that, right? Fire and smoke were dangerous, sure, but nothing those members shouldn't be able to handle. Running through the fiery halls, searching for signs of life, Desmeon hadn't given a care about her own safety. She was protected against the flames and fumes, so she had nothing to worry about. Before she left the first floor, she called out just in case she had missed someone as she passed by. There was no answer.

Making her way up the toppling stairs, Des made it onto the second floor before the stairs went crashing down to the ground, forcing embers to spray up. Without looking back, she continued forward, calling out as she rushed past falling debris. Flames tried and reached for her, but to no avail. Nothing burned her gear, but her skin felt hot. Extremely hot. She was sweating from the heat, felt dehydrated, yet moved onward. She checked each room on the floor, finding nothing but scorched material, objects, furniture, and two unknown bodies. Too late, dammit... Desmeon felt awful for not making it in time to save them. Whoever they were. Though she won't let them die in vain; she'd be sure to avenge them.

After moving to the third floor, she had found nothing. Not even bodies. Everything was already charred, burnt, and collapsing in on itself. She was lucky to get this far without falling through the boards, now she had to hope it was that way for the last floor. Making her way up, she had heard a pounding noise coming from somewhere up ahead. Hurrying, while dodging incoming rubbish and platforms, she managed to find herself in front of where the sound came from. She tried grabbing the door knob, yet it burned her fingers, making her withdraw her hand in pain. The thing pounding on the door must have heard her as she winced, since they began to desperately scream out. "Help! Please, please, please! Hellpp!" They had a young sounding voice, belonging to perhaps a teenager. Worried sick, Desmeon quickly grabbed for her pistol, taking a few shots at the door knob. She didn't know why she didn't do so much sooner, probably because of slow human instinct, though now the knob was off. The person had rammed against the door, and Desmeon jumped out of the way just in time. He now lay on top the charcoal-like door, heaving. The room he came from was full of smoke and flame, with most of the floor board missing, dropping into even more flames.

Glancing down to the guy, she grabbed his arm and picked him up. "We have to move. Now." She commanded, as she half dragged him to the now non-existent stairs. "Shit." She seemed to say aloud. The guy didn't look like he heard or noticed the panic in her voice, as he only leaned in her arms, making an effort to breathe. She couldn't help but feel sorry for him. How long had he been in there? How long was he yelling for help, struggling to hold onto the last bit of his life? Just as she was about to move over to a broken window, the floor creaked underneath, soon catching aflame. It wasn't even five seconds until Desmeon saw her life flash before her eyes. The young guy and her were falling, most likely to their deaths. The last thing she saw before being engulfed in fire and darkness was the young man motion his mouth to say the simple words, "Thank you."

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
Des
Desmeon
Founder

Leader
FounderLeader

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero on Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:50 pm

(Post sucks, but oh well.)

Max noticed a bright figure darting across the starless, night sky. It shone brilliantly for a few moments before in disappeared behind a building, only to reappear again even closer than before. It appeared to be giant brand of fire. However, on closer inspection, it was some form of mystical bird. Atop it's back was a human. Rather confused, Max opted to shoot at it. But after it passed overhead making little acknowledgement of his presence, he decided it best to ignore it and not give it a reason to attack.

To his surprise, the bird and the young girl landed next to Desmeon. They conversed with him, however, Desmeon appeared confused rather than relieved that allies had arrived. Although, Max assumed anyone would be confused if a bird with a body of fire flew up to them. He attempted to listen in, but was unable to make out anything they said. Max watched as Desmeon ran into the fire, making him curse under his breath. If this guy died, he wouldn't get the job. For his jobs sake, he ran onto the ablaze and partially collapse roof, jumping down into a room, not yet destroyed by the blaze. He ran down the crumbling stairways, pushing himself through the choking black smoke and intense heat, determined to find the Eviternity leader.

Shouting caught his attention. Perhaps Desmeon had got himself trapped. Max slid to a stop, narrowly dodging a flaming beam and darted in the direction of the shouting. He had arrived just in time to catch a glimpse through the smoke of Desmeon, falling through the floor to what was likely to be his demise. Max lunged forward, his arm outstretched and entwined his hand with Desmeon's, catching him mid-fall. His lower half barely clung to the edge and he could feel himself being slowly dragged down by Desmeon's weight. "Next time, try not to run into collapsing buildings." He grunted.
Zero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire on Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:10 pm

Sakari watched as Desmeon ran into the burning building. The armored man ran after him. Sakari, as well, ran towards the building.
She arrived just in time to see her leader falling. But before she could make a move, the armored man grabbed hold of his hand. Sakari growled. How dare someone like him -- someone probably not from Eviternity -- touch her leader?! Well... I guess he did save my leader. Hmm... Fine. I'll let it slide. Just this once.
But I still need to confront him.
"After I put out the fire, of course!" a voice snapped.
"Huh?!" Sakari looked up to see Ashi streaked by with... Starfire?! It was Starfire who had spoken.
Did she read my mind?! Sakari wondered. Hello? Sis? Ya hear me?
No reply. Instead, Starfire landed in the same place Sakari did. She raised her hand and snapped her fingers one time. On cue, a icy-blue shape streaked through the smoke. A chilly wind followed its wake, and the smoke seemed to disappear when the creature passed. The fire seemed to shrink away.
The creature stopped in mid air to open its mouth and shoot out...ice?! The fire doused almost immediately, but not completely.
It was then that Sakari recognized this creature... And only far too well.
Her eyes widened, a wide grin spread across her face, and she dropped her katana. She ran foward, made her way to the roof of the nearest low building, and leapt in the air toward the creature.
Her arms spread wide, she cried out, "KEITI!!"

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
Starfire
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Desmeon on Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:57 pm

As Desmeon opened her eyes, she was shocked. Truly bewildered. Desmeon surely thought she would have died. If only it was not for that same guy from earlier, the one who unceasingly chased her. He probably pursued her again after she entered the burning building, since here he was. Holding her hand. She was certain that she and the Evi member, that she kind of rescued, would have been splattered on the fiery ground floor.

Desmeon's hand was clutched strongly by whoever that guy was, and in her other hand, the Eviternity member dangled. He was so close to slipping out of her grasp, but taking a slight glance upwards, she could tell the guy was also struggling to hold both of them up. She didn't know what to say or do, as any sudden movement and someone would definitely fall. The guy mumbled something she didn't quite catch, though it probably didn't matter. What mattered now was how she was going to get out of this mess.
Just before she was going to try something stupid and risky, the next course of action couldn't have been timed as great as it did. A flying bird like beast flew over head, dousing the surrounding area of fire. Ice was sprayed throughout the scorched building, putting out much of the fire.

Desmeon gazed in awe, tightening her grip on the Eviternity member beneath her. He seemed dead, lifeless, yet she thought she felt him squeeze her trembling hand in return. It was because of the bird's doing that things felt safe, in a way. It probably gave him hope to hold on. Especially as the flames remained at the bottom floor, trying to reach back up to where they were.
However, with the little encouragement that Desmeon had been given, it seemed to quickly fade. It felt unrealistic as the Eviternity member's grip loosened by each passing second. She tried to readjust her hold, but to no avail. Her arms were sore and tense, hurting as she desperately tried to keep him from falling. Something was definitely wrong. He just recently responded by pressing into her palm, so why was he slipping from her grasp? Did she only imagine that happening or was it reality? There was no way... Glancing down to the him, his face was turned towards the ground, body limp. She was the only one holding him up; he never bothered to grip her hand since he was already gone.

When did it occur though....When did he die? How did she not notice earlier? This whole time she was holding onto dead weight. All for nothing. A singular tear rolled down her cheek. Luckily, her gas-mask hid her expression of pure sorrow from the sight of the guy holding her up. She couldn't save anyone from the fire, from the UNA. This night was awful indeed. As she was lost in thought, Desmeon didn't notice as the Eviternity member dropped from her grasp. His body was sent falling into the embers on the ground floor, the fire eating him up instantly.

Last edited by Desmeon on Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
Des
Desmeon
Founder

Leader
FounderLeader

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero on Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:49 pm

Max ground his teeth against each other, struggling to keep both of the bodies suspended over the inferno raging below. The furious belly of the flames twisted and turned like a sea of fiery turmoil, spitting embers and ash into the gritty, black air. Unfortunately for him, his armor wasn't fireproof. What was left of his cloak hung in scorched tatters, his armor black and scarred. But that was the least of his worries. Now he was being dragged toward the edge, which would undeniably be his demise. If he didn't act soon, he'd be barbecue. Just as he was about to take action, he noticed something off about the man that clutched for dear life onto Desmeon. He concentrated, observing the man's odd behavior. He was completely limp; his head lurching forward lifelessly, his limbs dangling underneath him like a puppet hung from it's strings. It was then he caught a glimpse of the man's eyes; glassy and glazed over, reflecting the flickering light of the fire lapping hungrily at their boots below them as it danced across the hollowness of their pupils. They were dead. Desmeon seemed to notice it as well. Max noted this when he was left staring at them in some trance.

He had likely been suffocated by the smoke. He was reminded of his fortune to have his helmet. Or at least what was left of it. He felt a slight bit of pity for Desmeon as he let the body plunge into the dying flames below. It must have been hard to do that. After all, it was a leader's job to protect their followers. He had undoubtedly failed, despite it being unlikely he could have done anything. That would be enough to cause anyone to rethink their actions as a leader.

Now sympathetic for the Eviternity leader, he used the last of his strength to swing them back onto the solid floor. Fatigued and hot, he shakily rose to his feet. The intense heat was cooking him from the inside. Beads of sweat rolled down his forehead and off of his brow. Although, the fire appeared to have died down drastically from when they had first entered, which allowed him a small thread of reassurance. He looked to Desmeon, giving him a moment to recover before offering him an outstretched hand.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

Zero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire on Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:16 am

The creature Sakari had called Keiti had continued to blast ice on the building. In a few blasts, the fire was out. The creature was about to fly away when Sakari had yelled out.
    It turned around in the direction of her voice. It seemed to recognize the fact that Sakari needed to be saved from falling rather than recognize Sakari herself.
   It dove down, swooping up under Sakari and catching her on its back.
  "Keiti!" Sakari smiled. "It's me! Sakari! Do you recognize me? My scent?"
   Keiti landed on the ground and looked back at Sakari. Recognition sparkled in her eyes. She squawked in excitement, and Sakari slipped of the bird-like creature's back to hug her neck.
  The hug was only momemtary, though. The cold feathers forced Sakari to step back shivering.
  "Brr!" Sakari rubbed her arms. "You seem to have gotten colder! Don't worry -- I have too!"
   "Sakari!" Starfire growled. "Give me back my walkie!"
   Sakari looked behind her to see Starfire and Ashi side-by-side. Starfire was obbiously annoyed, with one hand on her hip and the other outstretched in a gesture telling Sakari to return what was lost.
   An appoligetic look on her face, Sakari handed over the device. As soon as Starfire snatched it away, Sakari ran over to the now ice-covered building. She made her way to where her leader was, stopping in her tracks when she saw the armored man once again.
  "Alright, that's enough waiting for me!" she growled to the stranger. "Who the hell are you?!"

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
Starfire
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Desmeon on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:31 pm

As Desmeon was lost in her thoughts, the sudden movement of her being hauled up snapped her back to reality. She was on a mostly solid platform now, thanks to that masked guy. Looking at him, she realized he seemed a little different, he wasn't trying to kill her, but help her instead. He had extended his hand to her, offering to get her back onto her feet. Desmeon gratefully accepted, took grasp of his hand, then got re-situated, now standing upright. Desme nodded her head in thanks, then turned around in time to see a figure appear a little ways ahead. The figure had shouted in her direction, and Des caught on that it was most likely the girl from earlier, Sakari.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
Des
Desmeon
Founder

Leader
FounderLeader

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero on Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:19 pm

Max took a thread of time to inspect Desmeon as he took to his feet, but no matter how much he tried, he couldn't figure out what about this odd character was bugging him. Something was clearly off. Yet, he couldn't place it. Although, he supposed it didn't matter right now. It was likely more UNA troops had been called in. Not to mention the floods of authorities that would be drawn to the scene. He slid his dual pistols out of their holsters strapped to his sides and jumped atop a crumbling windowsill, balancing perfectly as he looked over his shoulder to the Eviternity leader. "Be ready." He instructed casually, as if he were giving orders, completely disregarding the fact that this was a likely well-experienced leader of a well-organized rebellion and that he was surely already well-aware of the dangers that approached. "This isn't over yet."

With that, he scrambled atop the now distressed-roof, creaking and groaning with each cautious step he made. The fire had certainly done a number on the building. He was left to wonder exactly how long this had gone on and why it was even worth the time. It wasn't very large and was likely a simple lookout post. But with the power and capability the UNA had, he wasn't very surprised. Like most, they would take any chance they had.. And they did. Max peered over the side, down at the little girl and what appeared to be another giant bird. This one, however, was not made of fire. In fact, it looked to be the exact opposite.

Perhaps this creature had put out the fire. Another little girl, now riding the fire-bird, conversed with the other. They seemed to recognize each other. Max had to take a moment to make sure he wasn't hallucinating.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

Zero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire on Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:34 pm

~okay, to hopefully get all the characters in sync (time-wise) I'm going to leave Sakari alone for a little~

As soon as Starfire snatched her walkie from Sakari's hands, her sister took off running toward the ice-covered base.
  "HEY!" Starfire yelled after her. "GET BACK HERE!"
   Sakari didn't seem to hear. Starfire growled under her breath.
   Ashi looked at her. Starfire returned the look. Then she smiled. "I wonder what her reaction will be when she realizes that she's still splattered with blood," Starfire snickered. "And what her cover up will be! Am I right?"
  Ashi meowed in reply.
  Starfire laughed. "You're right! Let's go see for ourselves! We have to stay out of sight, though. And I suggest you stay here."
  Ashi looked wounded.
  "It's for the best! And you know that."

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
Starfire
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Desmeon on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:23 pm

With surprise, Desmeon did just as the guy had commanded. She whipped out her two double barrel pistols, then signaled to Sakari to prepare herself as well. The UNA forces would be here any second, and she didn't want any more causalities. She decided whether to make her way down to the bottom floor, as this floor didn't seem sturdy enough. Though if she did, she'd lose the higher ground, the advantage over incoming reinforcements. But then again, she'd have a better chance of killing them up close. She glanced back to the masked guy before she hopped from platform to platform, cautiously but swiftly, soon reaching the bottom. She landed beside rubble and debris, and most likely the body of the Eviternity member... She blinked her gaze away from the sight, and trotted over to a gaping hole in the building wall. Taking a look outside the building, she could see movement not far off in the distance. It was most likely the UNA soldiers on their way to kick their ass. Not like Des would let that happen, though. She was well prepared to pay them for their horrid actions.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
Des
Desmeon
Founder

Leader
FounderLeader

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero on Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:17 pm

Max glanced upward, gazing out into the streets ahead. Not far marched a troop of soldiers, outlined dimly by the lights illuminating the city. Pedestrians were halted and pushed out of the way by riot police as UNA soldiers passed. Within them rolled a tank, spitting out fumes as it lumbered along, it's large array of ballistics directed forward towards anything unfortunate enough to be in it's path; a intimidating sight indeed. It was overkill, that was no question. But it was likely they had no idea how many rebels had taken down the soldiers ordered to assault the Eviternity base. For all they new, a whole battalion was waiting to greet them around the block. Max spat curses under his breath. "Son of a bitch..." He huffed, looking down at Desmeon who had fled to lower ground. Well.. At least he didn't object. "They've got a tank!" He yelled down at the Eviternity leader, frustration edging his voice.

Max had a sort of gift when it came to technology. More specifically; Military technology. After all, he had spent most of his life around it thanks to the Aitrikan military base near his homestead. The days he spent around the soldiers, he learned how everything worked; how each and every thing ticked. This included tanks. Although he had not seen this specific tank before, he was confident it had the same mechanics. If the soldiers were distracted, he could sneak up on the tank, tear into it's side-panel and sabotage it. However, it was risky. If he did anything wrong, it could cause something to explode.

Thankfully, it wasn't really up for debate. It was either take down the tank, or get blown to smithereens. His decision was blatantly obvious. Max called out to Desmeon once more. "I'm gonna need you to distract them while I sabotage the tank! Think you can do that for me?" Just then, the UNA troop appeared around the corner, nearing the former base. Without waiting for an answer, Max darted onto the next building, throwing himself behind a metal vent atop the roof, slamming his back against it. He'd need to stay hidden and wait for the right moment to jump down. That was.. if Desmeon could follow orders as well as he could make them.

The troop stopped in front of the now crippled Eviternity based, somewhat surprised to see nothing but two oversized birds, a little girl and the Eviternity leader waiting for them. However, their stunned hesitation was only brief. "Open fire!"

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

Zero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire on Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:20 am

Sakari jumped down, landing on Keiti's back. The troop was nearing, and Sakari wasn't about to let the stupid UNA win any more than they had.
  Sakari shivered from Keiti's cold touch. Brushing it off, she grinned. "Let's go, Keiti!"
   Keiti lifted off the ground right before the troop opened fire. Sakari laughed. "Ice 'em!"
   The cat-like and oversized bird drew in a deep breath and blasted a few soldiers with ice. In a few seconds, they were dead, the ice taking over their body.
    It was then that some of the soldiers began to aim for Sakari and Keiti. "That might not've been the best idea..." Sakari muttered.
   Then she grinned. "But I'm still not finished!"

The troop opened fire. Ashi saw Sakari and Keiti take off in time. She knew it was most likely a good idea. But she stayed. Must protect Starfire's leader, was the only thought that crossed her mind at that moment.
   She jumped in front of her owner's leader and blasted a stream of fire at the troop. Her wings raised slightly and her black eyes narrowed, it was clear that she was in a protective state. Ashi used her tail to knock the bullets off course.
    All of a sudden, lots of soldiers turned their aim to the sky. To Keiti and Sakari.
   Keiti must've blasted them, Ashi thought. Not that good of an idea.

Starfire watched as Keiti and Sakari took to the sky and Ashi stood to protect her leader. "I can't miss out on the fun, now, can I?" she pulled out her crossbow and grinned.
   She loaded her weapon and took aim at the soldiers closest to the tank. She send the hot arrows through their hearts, one by one. Hidden by a vent and still quiet close to the action, this was the perfect place to snipe.
   "Itai, doesn't it?" Starfire chuckled as she shot down one more soldier. She had taken down about five soldiers.
   She saw Sakari and Keiti had taken down two or three, while Ashi had burned...five maybe six.
   But there was still a lot of soldiers left to punish. Overkill indeed.
  Starfire took a moment to think. The tank was the biggest problem. She sure hoped someone down there was taking care of it.
   Safety... Starfire's eyes widened. Sakari! What if she gets hurt?
   Starfire looked over at Keiti and Sakari, who were dodging the bullets pretty well. And by dodging, I mean Keiti was freezing them all.
   Too much and she might collapse. Sakari must be scared. Starfire thought.
   But as she saw the expression on her sister's face, she realized just how wrong she was. Sakari was grinning!
   Grinning? Why the hell is she grinning?!
  "Come to think of it..." Starfire muttered. "She has been kind of out of it lately..."
   Starfire looked back at her sister. "I need to talk to her...when this is over."

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
Starfire
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top