Reverie of Aurlia
Hello, and welcome to Aurlia!

This forum has a small yet friendly community which always enjoys new users!
Please consider becoming a member of the forum so that you may have splendiferous time here. ^-^

If you do so happen to join, contact Desmeon if you have any questions, comments, or concerns about the site.

Hope to see you around! <3

-Cordially,
The Staff Team

Raven Naia Elheart

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Naia Elheart

Post by Raven on Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:37 pm

I have a feeling I may have a lot to change >x<

Personal

Full Name: Raven Naia ElHeart
Alias: None at the moment
Date of Birth/Age: Zehli 1, 1880
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Raven is more of silent type especially to people he doesn't know, however he is strongly loyal to the higher ups in the faction Avenoir and will listen to any order they issue even if it's to kill a friend of his. Now because he will kill a friend is ordered to he keeps his distance from people often giving other people his rank the cold shoulder but will cooperated with them on mission though barely if any speaking. He does tend to be the stubborn type when it comes to partnership since he does prefer working alone, he claims its easier that way and with less causalities. In the end however he is quite sweet and doesn't show hostility to others unless provoked, you only get one chance to stay on the his good side other than that once on his bad side he will always be hostile towards you.
Fears:
-Minor: Hand to hand combat/close range~ Raven is a silent killer often sniping dowwn his targets, he's not very experence in close combat espically him he happens to not have a weapon causeing him to slightly panic also fitting the chance of his target calling backup. (to help he memorized vital points and often tried to disable their voice

-Major: being cornered/trapped~ when he gets cornered or trapped he looses it, he dosen't think straight and start to panic either threwing a fury of attacks without much paying attention or completely freezes in his steps.
~ Also has a fear of dogs and either runs away or kills it if it shows hostility towards him. ends brutally

---

Appearance

Height: 4"10 (Yes he is small :p cause I want him to be)
Weight: 100
Eye Color: Dark Pink
Born Appearance/Looks: Raven is a slim, small male with originally white hair yet dyed black to better conceal himself in the dark, It's short with the left side pulled back by hairpins while the right side of bangs that cover his right eye, it's fluffy and somewhat spiky. His eyes are a dark pink, they don't shine very brightly.He is actually fairly skinny and not that strong with being also quite pale which is why when on a mission he wears a lot of black. To make up for lack of strength he has speed helpful against large targets along with his size.
(I'll also be putting up a picture of him sometime here)

---

Items/Gear

Weapons: he perfers long range weapons and often uses a sniper rifle, if he has to go with close combat he uses daggers using his tiny frame and quick speed to quickly silence his target before going with the killing blow.
Clothing/Armor: When on the mission he tends to take the look of a ninja trying to hid most of his pale skin, however when he isn't on the job he wears a jacket with fur on the rim of the hood, blue jeans, pink and black vertical striped shirt, with black converse and two red hairpins that make an X, also wears night vision goggles on top of his head.
Gear/Gadgets: Goggles that has night vision, does carry a container of poison
Other: two red hairpins that make and X holding back the left side of his bangs, choker that is black with a silver ring in the middle.

---

Social Status

Place of birth: That's the thing no one knows, he just came out of the blue one day ready to kill.
Faction: Avenoir
Role: Adept
Occupation: He does work at a small cafe as a waiter which is odd consider he isn't much for a talker, he also works at a pet shop specifically for cats.
Alignment: he is basically Neutral considering he can careless of who he is ordered to kill.
Family/Relatives: Unknown.
Spouse: Loner :p
Pet(s)/Companion(s): Sandy (Female sand cat cat who is 3 in human years) She was found as a stray by Raven who took her in and cares for her. ( he can also be found feeding stray cats.)

---

Misc.

Extra: Lives in the Slums in a small apartment above the cafe. pays his rent by working at the cafe.
~Sandy is fairly small fitting the size of a kitten though she is a sand cat
~when I say higher ups I'm referring to the leader and the second in command.
~No one truly knows his real birthday, so they just have it set as the day he arrived as his official birthday.

History: No one knows where Raven really came from and sadly neither does he, he just showed up on the streets one day a trained assassin that obeys the higher ups in Avenoir. The only thing he could answer was his name.
Roleplay Sample: "Sandy! come here girl!" I hollered walking around the small apartment that the stare manager had given me to get me off the streets. I rubbed the back of my neck with a small sigh (Where did she go? it's feeding time..) I glanced back a little to slowly as something pounce on top of my head. "ah there you yea, you little sneak." I chuckled reaching a hand up to pat her head earning a soft purr from the tiny cat. I headed back into the kitchen picking her up off my head and setting her down next to the food bowl, ready to go back down stairs until a letter flew in the window.
Raven
Adept Assassin
Adept Assassin

Role : Adept
Auli ( ₳ ) : 724

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raven Naia Elheart

Post by Zero on Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:26 am

You have been approved! You may now begin roleplaying.

Sorry for the long wait..
Zero

Role : Assassin
Auli ( ₳ ) : 821

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:15 pm

oh no its fine XDD
Raven
Adept Assassin
Adept Assassin

Role : Adept
Auli ( ₳ ) : 724

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero on Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:53 pm

Your code is U?1379
Please refer to the information topic for details.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

Zero

Role : Assassin
Auli ( ₳ ) : 821

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top